We do not collect any personal information about the users of our apps. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly remove the information.
Personal Information Sharing
TadkaGames does not share or distribute any information or documents about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our mobile applications comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 in violation of COPPA, and if in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user.
What third parties collect via our apps
We may use third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf to provide you with the Services such as:
- Google Analytics/Firebase Analytics:;
- Demographics (browser language, country, city);
- System information (browser, OS, service provider);
- Mobile (OS, service provider, screen resolution);
- Site behaviour (which pages users visit, duration of visit);
Information Disclosure & Security
In the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information according to your wish or regulations by law:
- Your prior permission.
- By the applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, or litigation requests.
- By requests from public and governmental authorities.
- To protect our legal rights and interests. We take reasonable steps to secure your information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt the transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 01/10/2023.